Chrysler PSW Sign Off when your product is rated low risk in CQMS

M

MemorEsto

Does anyone else have issues with getting Chrysler SQE's to sign PSW's when your product is rated low risk in CQMS?

I am pretty much getting flat our refusal to sign PSW, and I'm just curious what a TS auditor would find acceptable. I've copied the email from the SQE to the PPAP folder on our companies server, but is that truly good enough?

Thanks

LUV-d-4UM

Quite Involved in Discussions
I have no problem with them signing PSW as long as there is an MSDS and some PPAP documents. Our products are low risks.

M

MemorEsto

IMDS and all proper PPAP documentation is submitted, but the past 3 programs have been "low risk", so the SQE says, " You approve yourself in CQMS, so I don't have to sign PSW"

I just can't see a TS auditor letting this slide.

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
You need a formal written response from the authorized customer representative! That will be your record! No record will not fly with the auditor.

LUV-d-4UM

Quite Involved in Discussions
Looking for Chrysler authorized customer representative? We can never find such individual. The only reason why we did not get a major was according to the auditor we did our "due deligence" even if we did not find the authorized Customer rep.

I

IMPraveen

Generally No customer say this. if he said something like this then we can have the email communication from him as an evidence to show to your auditor. but also there is another dark side of the story..
A real good auditor will ask for the understanding of PSW signoff requirements as stated in Chrysler Manual. Does it really say about sign off not required in such conditions.. you have to check it. Otherwise you can ask your customer by stating the reference clauses from Chrysler manual to clarify your customer as well.

Top Bottom