Re: Linking BSC (Balanced Score Card) with Six Sigma
Many thx. I just a new experience for wildly important goals . And tried to convince my boss by Linking BSC with Lean-Six Sigma methodology.
4 deceptively simple rules for WIGs:
1. No team focuses on more than to WIGs (wildly important goals) at the same time.
2. The battle you choose must win the war.
3. Senior leaders can veto, but not dictate.
4. All WIGs must have a finish line in the form of ‘from X to Y by when.’
Lag vs. Lead Measures
• Lag Measures – The measurement of a result you are trying to achieve. We call them lag measuresbecause by the time you get the data the result has already happened; they are always lagging.
• Lead Measures – Foretell the result. They are predictive and influenceable.