Internal Quality Auditor vs. QMS Lead Auditor - How much $ does each make?

M

mjflkitty

Hi!

I just want to know , kindly give me a range, how much an internal quality auditor earn in a month and a lead auditor. I'm define a new job in our company I just want to know the market

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
I'm not sure you can compare. You're comparing Do you mean doing internal audits as a second party auditor or as a company employee? And when you say Lead Auditor, do you mean as in working for a registrar?

A

AllanJ

mjflkitty said:
Hi!

I just want to know , kindly give me a range, how much an internal quality auditor earn in a month and a lead auditor. I'm define a new job in our company I just want to know the market
This is an almost impossible question to answer accurately. Like "how long is a piece of string".

The short answer is "whatever the market will bear". Noting you are in the Philippines, you might ask around over there. In the USA their are significant differences across the country. Pay levels in Southern States are (generally) lower than in, say, Detroit, Boston or New York or even California, Seattle etc.

And, registrars earn different rates to registrant employees. Seniority makes a difference as does the actual industry in which someone works, as well as the type of audit being performed. There are very few accomplished VA auditors, (thoiugh there are the inevitable pretenders and chancers around) so they command (and deserve) a higher rate than compliance auditors - which whose services are now, by and large, a commodity.

C

Carl Keller

You may want to take a look at the ASQ annual salary survey and then compensate for the difference in income between the Phillippines and a particular region of the U.S.

The internal auditors I have worked with have other duties but make about $35,000 - $40,000 per year, Lead auditors about $5,000 - $7,000 more. I am not sure what this translates to in Phillippine income $.

Carl-

Randy

Super Moderator
Theoretically as a registration auditor, working 5 days a week for 50 weeks a year @ $500-$750 per day, my personal earning ability was $125000 - $187500. :jawdrop: Slightly above minimum wage

Did it happen? Close but no cigar!

Wages for an auditor are directly realted to what the individual's personal work status is. Wages can be anywhere from $ - $$$$$$. It just depends.

Al Rosen

Leader
Super Moderator
Carl Keller said:
You may want to take a look at the ASQ annual salary survey and then compensate for the difference in income between the Phillippines and a particular region of the U.S.

The internal auditors I have worked with have other duties but make about $35,000 - $40,000 per year, Lead auditors about $5,000 - $7,000 more. I am not sure what this translates to in Phillippine income $.

Carl-
Or look here www.salary.com

Top Bottom