Nonconformance report form format

V

viren

Hello friends,

For my personal curiosity i would like to know about this issue. In my company the non-conformance report consists 2 columns with : issued to and taken by.
Our guys fill the name of the person who performs the corrective actions at both places

but i feel that writing performer name at issued to is ok but not at taken by as i feel that the person who caused the non-conformance name should be there

so please suggest what exactly it should be like what should be written at isued to and taken by
thanks

J

joshua_sx1

Re: Non-Conformance report

Hello there… :) speaking of “there”, there are probably an authoritarian rules on that scenario such as:

“issued to” – to whom the NCR will be issued e.g. Department Manager, Engineer and/or Supervisor… in short, it should be the authorities from the involved process… the most common reason for this, is that these authorities makes the decision & approval and therefore should be aware of how their process is performing… afterall, it is from them that the action should start…

“taken by” – it can be the authorities from the involved process, or the specific person who is going to take (or took) the corrective action…

…as I mentioned, “there are probably an authoritarian rules” commonly followed by most oragnization world-wide, since ISO does not really specifically specify who should be from the organization who will take actions needed… it is the prerogative of the organization itself to decide…

…and the bottom line is, it does not really matter who are the persons you assigned for signing “issued to” or “taken by” as long as you are implementing your NCR effectively (i.e. the controls & related responsibilities & authorities for dealing with NCR has been defined in your documented procedure)...

:2cents:

Top Bottom