NSA/CSS Policy Manual No. 3-16

A

AmandaMusser

[FONT="Trebuchet MS]I'm hoping that someone can help point me in the right direction with this...

We have a potential customer who is asking us to look into NSA/CSS Policy Manual No. 3-16. I cannot seem to locate this document anywhere! :mad: I've been to the DoD, and every other place that Google pointed me and then I thought if anyone could help, it would be my fellow Covers! :yes:

Thanks in advance!
Amanda[/FONT]

A

AmandaMusser

That's what I've been running into... I can find quite a bit on COMSEC, but nothing about NSA Policy Manual No. 3-16.

A

AmandaMusser

The Director of Sales is requesting it for a potential new customer. He would like me to look into it to see if we wish to persue it.

D

Dean Frederickson

Try this Amanda, I googled "NSA/CSS Policy Manual No. 3-16" and it had info there. I don't know if it was what you are looking for but it had a lot of information here. [DOC]
TASK WORK SPECIFICATION. Hope this helps.:cool:

A

AmandaMusser

Hey Dean... I already tried that search as well. The Task Work Specification seems to be a draft for the Air Force. It even references NSA/CSS Policy Manual 3-16. I sure wish the NSA would make these a little easier to find!

Coury Ferguson

Moderator here to help
Trusted Information Resource
Hey Dean... I already tried that search as well. The Task Work Specification seems to be a draft for the Air Force. It even references NSA/CSS Policy Manual 3-16. I sure wish the NSA would make these a little easier to find!

That is why they are the National Security Agency (NSA). :lol:

I would try to avoid the possible business that requires the NSA/CSS Policy Manual 3-16, just because...it apparently can not be found.

You may want to try and email the NSA and ask.

Top Bottom