AS9100 Registrar Expense Report Practices

A

Auditman64

Hi Gang,

I have a question that may be difficult to answer and I’d like to pre-apologize if it goes against any forum rules but I desperately need some information on how most registrars deal with expenses.

I’ve all but made up my mind to pursue a position with any one of the major registrars out there as a contract auditor, and I’m fully aware that most expenses incurred by auditors are reimbursed.

My question is: to what degree - what are the general monetary caps (if any)?

In other words, what are the general terms & conditions, and what are the limits to how much one can expense regarding flights, hotels, cars, food, etc.

This is my last sticking point that I need to have a firm idea of before I fully commit, and I was hoping one or some of you could chime in & offer a brief scenario of how the money end of it all works.

Thanks in advance…..

dsanabria

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hi Gang,

I have a question that may be difficult to answer and I?d like to pre-apologize if it goes against any forum rules but I desperately need some information on how most registrars deal with expenses.

I?ve all but made up my mind to pursue a position with any one of the major registrars out there as a contract auditor, and I?m fully aware that most expenses incurred by auditors are reimbursed.

My question is: to what degree - what are the general monetary caps (if any)?

In other words, what are the general terms & conditions, and what are the limits to how much one can expense regarding flights, hotels, cars, food, etc.

This is my last sticking point that I need to have a firm idea of before I fully commit, and I was hoping one or some of you could chime in & offer a brief scenario of how the money end of it all works.

Thanks in advance?..

First - You get what you negotiate for...

Second - Most competent registrar do reimburse you for meal, hotel, airline tickets, tolls, rental of vehicle and mileage plus additional expenses as long as you could justify it and they are within the IRS (in USA) standards - including entertainment.

However, I do detect another question and yes you could ask or PM (Private Message) me for unique issues / question.

Big Jim

Admin
PM me and I'll fill you in on what I know. Things undoubtedly vary from CB to CB so the most you can hope for is a general idea.

Top Bottom