Internal Audit Reports - Examples sharing

qusys

Trusted Information Resource
Is there here any link where to find example of internal audit report compilation, where there are reported finding and comments onm the assessment, also deleting the name of the Company?
I have searching lot of examples to study the style of reporting the information and non conformity, also to make a sort of benchmarking.

If not, do you know some external link as well, also related to ISO 14001 and ISO TS systems?
Appreciate if you help and eventually share info on this thread as well.:bigwave:

qusys

Thks so much, Marc.
In case the Other Covers would like to share new examples here, I will appreciate, also to discuss about the style and the fashion of reporting the ncn.:bigwave:

GStough

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: Internal audit reports: examples sharing

Have you checked the Post Attachment List link in the upper left corner of this page? It's the thin green bar, and there are hundreds of examples, templates, etc. including some internal audit report examples that you may find suitable as guides in creating one specifically suited to your company and situation.

I hope this helps...:bigwave:

S

somerqc

Thanks GS - I was looking for it the other day and it was so well hidden that until you pointed me to the correct area of the screen I couldn't find it (the description helped a great deal as well).

This may be a function of how my software shows it, but, it is tough to find on my layout.

B

blewispunk

Attached are the templates I created for internal audit reports and plans. I lock the formatting so only the fields can be filled (except I also unlock it to add the Audit Area headings in the report).

This can be done in Word 2007 by going to Developer ->Protect Document -> Restrict Formatting and Editing -> Allow only this type of editing in the document: Filling in Forms -> Yes, start enforcing protection.

Attachments

• Audit Report Template.doc
    74.5 KB · Views: 1,586
  • Audit Plan Template.doc
    47 KB · Views: 1,456

qusys

It could be also usefull to have the content of some reports with related findings.

Attached are the templates I created for internal audit reports and plans. I lock the formatting so only the fields can be filled (except I also unlock it to add the Audit Area headings in the report).

This can be done in Word 2007 by going to Developer ->Protect Document -> Restrict Formatting and Editing -> Allow only this type of editing in the document: Filling in Forms -> Yes, start enforcing protection.

B

blewispunk

Sorry qusys, I don't think it would be appropriate for me to post our internal audit findings on a public site.

Top Bottom