Practical Examples of completed ISO 19011:2011 Audit Reports

C

cjohnston

Hi All,

I am currently studying MSc Environmental Management and need to undertake a 19011-2011 audit process and produce a suitable Audit Report in the next 4wks.

If anyone has a completed audit report that they can upload and post - of course with suitable client/legal approvals being in place - for me to review and get my head around how to conduct and prepare this for my coursework.

I would be most grateful for any assistance as this is new to me and would be beneficial to see some "real-world" examples.

Many thanks,
Chris

:thanx:

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: Practical Examples of completed 19011:2011 Audit Reports

Hi All,

I am currently studying MSc Environmental Management and need to undertake a 19011-2011 audit process and produce a suitable Audit Report in the next 4wks.

If anyone has a completed audit report that they can upload and post - of course with suitable client/legal approvals being in place - for me to review and get my head around how to conduct and prepare this for my coursework.

I would be most grateful for any assistance as this is new to me and would be beneficial to see some "real-world" examples.

Many thanks,
Chris

:thanx:

Welcome to The Cove Forums Chris!! :bigwave: :bigwave:

I doubt if someone is willing to post an actual Audit Report here because it may be considered confidential information. Writing audit reports is included in audit training. Have you received audit training?

I am sure that others will chime in.

In the mean time, I did a search for you. Here are threads about: "Audit Reports."

Stijloor.

Randy

Super Moderator
Here's a real simple and sanitized report from a few years back that I used to present in training

Don't take it as an absolute, it's just an example of how reports can look.

The only wrong ways to write a report is the way that the needs of who will be receiving the report aren't met and the report does not address specific requirements for its content

Attachments

• EMS report.doc
    79.5 KB · Views: 713
C

cjohnston

Here's a real simple and sanitized report from a few years back that I used to present in training

Don't take it as an absolute, it's just an example of how reports can look.

The only wrong ways to write a report is the way that the needs of who will be receiving the report aren't met and the report does not address specific requirements for its content
Thanks Randy, much appreciated. Will read and digest along with a couple of other examples and formulate something suitable for my workplace and assignment.

C

cjohnston

Re: Practical Examples of completed 19011:2011 Audit Reports

Hi Stijloor, thanks for the post. Will check out the threads and posts for Audit Reports. As I'm doing this course via distance learning, I'm not receiving any personal training but I'm hoping to find some examples and perhaps receive one from the tutor in next week or so. It's a challenge but glad I've joined Elsmar Cove! Regards, Chris

AndyN

Moved On
Be aware that Randy's example is more slanted toward external, 3rd party, auditors' style of reporting. If you are considering the perspective of other types of audit reports, and predominantly internal audit reports, might be quite different in format. I don't have a copy of ISO 19011 in front of me but I believe it still covers the widest context of an audit report, some of which isn't always necessary to cover in an internal audit report.

Perhaps someone has posted a typical internal audit report for an EMS audit?

Top Bottom