Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Sciences Society

S

Segdoh1979

Hi Guys, I work for a company that makes ophthalmic and parenteral products and am thinking about joining the PHSS. I just wondered if any of you would mind sharing your thoughts on how useful you've found your membership as I need to build case for my employer spending the money on it or, if they don't, consider if it's worth me financing it myself. Any thoughts would be appreciated :)

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Hi Guys, I work for a company that makes ophthalmic and parenteral products and am thinking about joining the PHSS. I just wondered if any of you would mind sharing your thoughts on how useful you've found your membership as I need to build case for my employer spending the money on it or, if they don't, consider if it's worth me financing it myself. Any thoughts would be appreciated :)

Are you connected with PHSS ?

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Purely my thoughts - I was a member for a year and did not find it useful and hence after a year's subscription, didnt renew the membership.

J

JillianWright

Quality Management in Healthcare

Quality management in healthcare is a critical requirement for healthcare organizations. Making quality management patient-centric comes first. Adapting and implementing standards and tools is the next step towards this.

Quality management in healthcare is of critical importance to the healthcare industry and the patient. Everyone in the loop -from physicians to practitioners to support staff -needs to be aware of the importance of quality management in healthcare. The most basic purpose of imparting high quality management in healthcare is to make sure that the patient is well taken care of. For this to happen, the healthcare setting has to implement systems and processes.

Top Bottom