VDA & TS 16949 Release Parts Process Comparison

Y

yapijingo - 2008

:eek: Hello
Anybody know difference between VDA &Ts release process ?
I want get an example for it, Thank you very much !

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin
Do you mean the part/process approval process.
Essentially they are the same except for the forms.

Y

yapijingo - 2008

Tks

:eek: yes, I agree with you, But in fact it still have small difference, My germany company insist if no trial run, He can not release it if no trial run ,The dimension is Ok ,ppap documents is Ok

Y

yapijingo - 2008

An example

Just release a part, According to our procedure, Supplier process audit is OK, PPAP documents is OK, ISIR report no dimension out of spec. usually we then release it, But our Germany side insist need get line trial run result then release the part.Even some guy need get the PV test result then release it,
I am not sure is my action wrong need get trial run result can release it, Or if process auidt and PPAP is Ok ,the part test result is Ok still need get trial run result can release it ?

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin
OK,
Is the German company your customer or part of your organisation?
The whole point of PPAP or ISR or what ever is that the parts are from a production run, here is the language from the warrant
I hereby affirm that the samples represented by this warrant are representative of our parts which were made by a process that meets all Production Part Approval Process Manual 4th Edition Requirements. I further affirm that these samples were produced at the production rate of / hours.
Maybe they want a Run @ rate or 2 days production

Y

yapijingo - 2008

Tks

Our organisation . In fact Germany side sitll not use Run@rate and PSW, They have different form,
Another side, I think run@rate is about supplier production, Not ourselves.
I am not sure their action is according to VDA or not .:eek:

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin
I am sorry, you are supply to your company in Germany and they want a production run, is that correct
Attached flow chart of VDA 2 whiich does not include a run.

Whether it is according to the VDA or not is not relevant if they want it, ask them what exactly they want

Attachments

• VDA 2 PPA.pdf
    356.9 KB · Views: 2,390
Y

yapijingo - 2008

No, Just one project have many parts, Some parts is release by our Germany company, Some is release by our Chinese company .
Our line will set up at Germany then transfer to China.
As project coordinator, I need push all guy release parts on time, But Germany side insist need get trial run result then release it, No special explain.Thanks for your data and answer.

Top Bottom