New TS 16949 release expected in January 2009

S

subhankar1

Sir, :bigwave:
Is TS being reviewed and a new version of ISO:TS is being released?

Can you help me with this & send me a new draft copy of standerds..

Thanks in advance.
:thanks::thanx:

AndyN

Moved On
Re: New TS 16949 release as on 2008

Subhankar!

Welcome to the Cove. I'm interested to know why you made this thread a poll. Can you advise us please?

Also, you should be aware that we never encourage the sharing of copyrighted materials, especially the International Standards. The Cove is monitored by the authors of many copyrighted documents and we can be put in a difficult position. Please be careful about this kind of request in future.

We do encourage your participation at the Cove and hope you will return often!

J

joe098

Does anyone know when the release date of the revised TS standard?

S

subhankar1

Subhankar!

Welcome to the Cove. I'm interested to know why you made this thread a poll. Can you advise us please?

Also, you should be aware that we never encourage the sharing of copyrighted materials, especially the International Standards. The Cove is monitored by the authors of many copyrighted documents and we can be put in a difficult position. Please be careful about this kind of request in future.

We do encourage your participation at the Cove and hope you will return often!

Thank you sir,

I am delighted to be here.:)

A few months back I was said by my sir, that ISO:TS is being reviewed and a new version is going to be released. And it is going to have a lot of additions in it

As I work as assistant to MR I was thinking I to have a advance knowledge in this matter that is all of my curiosity. I didn’t mean to make any trouble to you.:(

I just wanted to know.:thanx:

Thank you a lot.

AndyN

Moved On

No trouble, at all. Glad to have you here. Just interested why it would be a 'poll'. All ISO standards are subject to revision (however small) at some time in their lives. So it's just a case of when is it going to be revised.......

S

subhankar1

yes it is just as itis.

R

r29728

A new one will be released as the released of ISO9001:2008, which added in the new requirements from ISO9001:2008

Raffy

Quite Involved in Discussions

It will be nice if there's an update of the standard soon, as we all know that the core standard of TS16949 is ISO9001:2008, I just hope it will be for the benefit of all of us.
raffy :cool:
Sir, :bigwave:
Is TS being reviewed and a new version of ISO:TS is being released?

Can you help me with this & send me a new draft copy of standerds..

Thanks in advance.
:thanks::thanx:

Top Bottom