Internal Audit schedule & Process Audit Checklists

J

JohnSy

Hello folks, new to the forum.
1.5 years ago I came to this company which has a very mature (although not so user friendly) QS. The dilemma I seem to have is that they have historically conducted audits by A. Hitting all standard elements once per year at least (as required) and B. have always used a registrar supplied process audit work sheet which is quite vanilla. Since I have started, we have been issuing many more internally generated CA's. Anybody have any suggestions for a more personnally tailored schedule/checklist?

D

D.Scott

Re: Audit schedule & Checklists

Hello folks, new to the forum.
1.5 years ago I came to this company which has a very mature (although not so user friendly) QS. The dilemma I seem to have is that they have historically conducted audits by A. Hitting all standard elements once per year at least (as required) and B. have always used a registrar supplied process audit work sheet which is quite vanilla. Since I have started, we have been issuing many more internally generated CA's. Anybody have any suggestions for a more personnally tailored schedule/checklist?

Welcome to the Cove.

With process auditing, element checklists have pretty much been left in the dust. There have been some great postings on the new style checklist people have developed for process auditing.

Scroll to the bottom of this page for a list of other threads on the subject. I think you will find what you are looking for there.

Dave

Top Bottom