Decreasing the Effects of Revolution and Crises on the Economy by TQM Implementation

M

morning1970

Dear Friends

when revolution and crises happened there are many problem will arises and all of these problems will affect the economy.

most reasons of these revolution will be:
1- Corruption
2- Injustice
3- The absence of social justice
4- Weak culture of citizen
5- ..etc

and this may be lead to
1- Many Demonstrations with demands of the classes asks for many demands like (increasing salary - Dismissal of corrupt officials peoples - get more benefits)
2- Security problems.
3- Curfew
4- Stoppage of production units and stoppage of trading activities

i am in my way to start in my master's thesis.

i want to doing my thesis to solve these problems arises at crisis and decrease its effect by offer some suggestion by implementation of TQM tool "ISHKAWA diagram" cause and effect diagram by analyze all causes (Man , machine , material , method and environment)

i don't know if it is will easy? is it applicable ?

Could you give me advice?

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: Decreasing the Effects of Revolution and Crises on the Economy by TQM Implementat

Dear Friends

when revolution and crises happened there are many problem will arises and all of these problems will affect the economy.

most reasons of these revolution will be:
1- Corruption
2- Injustice
3- The absence of social justice
4- Weak culture of citizen
5- ..etc

and this may be lead to
1- Many Demonstrations with demands of the classes asks for many demands like (increasing salary - Dismissal of corrupt officials peoples - get more benefits)
2- Security problems.
3- Curfew
4- Stoppage of production units and stoppage of trading activities

i am in my way to start in my master's thesis.

i want to doing my thesis to solve these problems arises at crisis and decrease its effect by offer some suggestion by implementation of TQM tool "ISHIKAWA diagram" cause and effect diagram by analyze all causes (Man , machine , material , method and environment)

i don't know if it is will easy? is it applicable ?

Could you give me advice?

Can someone help?

Thank you!!

Stijloor.

Top Bottom