ISO9001:2000 Internal Audit Checklist for a University

B

begum

I have been recently appointed an internal auditor and given the task of carrying out internal audits. Can anyone guide me with this I need to look at some checklists to get ideas to develop my own. Does anyone know of checkslists used by universities or colleges. Can anyone show me samples, please?

Will really appreciate your help. :eek:

begum said:
Does anyone know of checkslists used by universities or colleges. Can anyone show me samples, please?

Will really appreciate your help. :eek:
Hello begum, and welcome to the Cove :bigwave:

This thread should prove interesting. Checklists used by universities? That is a new one to me. I'm afraid I can't help you with any actual checklists of my own as they are all in Swedish (The search function and post attachment list should find you something to start with, however), but let's discuss what you need.

First of all: Tell us a bit about the place you are going to perform audits in: Do you have a system up and running, for instance?

/Claes

B

begum

:eek: The university is just doing the documentation. The
cope is teaching and learning. There are 14 management processes and 22 operational processes.

I will soon be required to carry out an internal adequacy audit. I need help on the audit checklist.

Thank yosu.

Top Bottom