ISO 2859-3 - Skip-lot sampling procedures - Unauthorized Inspection Frequency

tahirawan11

Involved In Discussions
Hello world,

I have a question regarding inspection frequencies in the subject standard, is it possible for the inspection authoriy to use un-authorized frequencies such as 1 lot inpected for every 10 lots supplied (or even lower frequencies) and still claims to use the ISO 2859-3 for inspection?

Thanks in advance

:applause:

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Re: ISO 2859-3, Unauthorized Inspection Frequency

Hello world,

I have a question regarding inspection frequencies in the subject standard, is it possible for the inspection authoriy to use un-authorized frequencies such as 1 lot inpected for every 10 lots supplied (or even lower frequencies) and still claims to use the ISO 2859-3 for inspection?

Thanks in advance

I'm just giving this a bump due to the lack of answers. I'm not familiar with the ISO document in question. Anyone else?

Al Rosen

Leader
Super Moderator
Hello world,

Thanks in advance

Unless I missed something in my quick review of the standard, I don't think you can use that inspection frequency and still comply.

Top Bottom