Results of the ASQ CSSBB Exam March 07 2015

W

wildcat788

Anyone who took the ASQ CSSBB exam on March 07 2015, did you receive the results yet? I was told that the results will be posted in a week

E

egy9090

Hi
Not yet
it's always next friday, i mean 6 days after exam
i guess it will be tomorrow
hope us all success

C

CertifiedDataJunkie

ASQ has shortened the turnover time over the years, but I would start looking again on Wednesday afternoon (18 March 15) when the timeframe of 7-10 days is reached. I have never seen the records updated over the weekend, and usually the weekend is quiet at ASQ. Even if results are obtained in a week, it takes a couple of days to update the online records.

E

egy9090

I have friends last years got cssbb
this is the first time for the result to be that late
:confused:

W

worldboss

I spoke to someone in ASQ - The BOK has been revised and since this is the first time it is being administered a committee needs to meet and determine the cut off score (different from scaled scores). This is a two day event. and results should be out by the 19th of this month.

Can you all post to this page immediately when you get results? I definitely would.

Thanks,
World Boss

C

CertifiedDataJunkie

The BOK has been revised and since this is the first time it is being administered a committee needs to meet and determine the cut off score ...

Good to know. I am waiting for results of a different exam, but really didn't expect to see much until tomorrow. It's funny there is no "chatter" in the ASQ "Communities." It used to be a focal point for this type of conversation about the pain of waiting for results.

W

worldboss

Hit up the ASQ chat and ask them whats going on, link on their home page

V

vollEngineer

Hit up the ASQ chat and ask them whats going on, link on their home page
I just looked and can't find anyone over there on ASQ.org commiserating. So I'm wallowing alone with the three people waiting for their news over here. Sigh. I tell myself (since I didn't start studying early enough) that at least there is still hope until I get that darn email. Philosophical, no?

Top Bottom