Need a link to a thread here - Discussed the difference between lean and six sigma

W

WWilliams

There was an excellent article here (somewhere) on the forum that discussed the difference between lean and six sigma...I have been searching to no avail......HELP! Need the link.....thanks

M

m2n3b4

Re: Need a link to a thread here - Discussed the difference between lean and six sigm

Maybe This Will Be Useful

Attachments

• porównanie lean i six sigma.pdf
    41.4 KB · Views: 346

BradM

Leader
Admin
Re: Need a link to a thread here - Discussed the difference between lean and six sigm

Who needs to know how to do a Search with Jim around? Wow - Jim may be a real champion in posing the right search parameters. Some day, Jim, you should write a tutorial for us "search challenged" folk.

Yea, but then, how would you find it?:lol:

BradM

Leader
Admin

Given the posted article and the link, please let us know if that is what you are looking for. I can poke around some, if that is not what you remember.

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin

Given the posted article and the link, please let us know if that is what you are looking for. I can poke around some, if that is not what you remember.

The OP is over a year and a half old. By that I mean the original post and not the original poster, whom I hope is also over a year and a half old.:D

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin

Who needs to know how to do a Search with Jim around? Wow - Jim may be a real champion in posing the right search parameters. Some day, Jim, you should write a tutorial for us "search challenged" folk.

Thanks, and here you go:

1. OP is searching for something having to do with the difference between lean and Six Sigma
  2. Go to top of page, click of "Search" and enter "difference between lean" (with quotes) and hit "Go."
  3. Holler "Eureka!"

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit

Thanks, and here you go:
  1. OP is searching for something having to do with the difference between lean and Six Sigma
  2. Go to top of page, click of "Search" and enter "difference between lean" (with quotes) and hit "Go."
  3. Holler "Eureka!"
It (Eureka) is Greek to me!:lmao:

Top Bottom