Format of Management Review Report (ISO 9001-Clause 5.6)

M

m.dayakarreddy

Hi All,

Shall any one share the Management Review Report (ISO 9001-Clause 5.6).

Now i am preparing the procedures & Reports for ISO 9001:2008 certification.

Now i am not in clear what is exact contents of this MR Report?

And i know what are all the things to discuss in the management review (the Review inputs 5.6.2 & 5.6.3 Outputs+Org's policies, vision& Missions & customer requirements assessment & etc...).

but i am not clear how to interrupt all these things into a format. If any one provide me the example, i will carry on by using that sample

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyN

Moved On
Hi All,

Shall any one share the Management Review Report (ISO 9001-Clause 5.6).

Now i am preparing the procedures & Reports for ISO 9001:2008 certification.

Now i am not in clear what is exact contents of this MR Report?

And i know what are all the things to discuss in the management review (the Review inputs 5.6.2 & 5.6.3 Outputs+Org's policies, vision& Missions & customer requirements assessment & etc...).

but i am not clear how to interrupt all these things into a format. If any one provide me the example, i will carry on by using that sample

May I also add that to conduct an effective Management Review, you have to consider not just the format of a report, but what the purpose is. An effective Management Review is greater than the sum of the parts of the Review input etc...

You are not likely to be able to determine what is an effective Management Review from taking a sample of a report and emulating it.

MajorBVNaik

Involved In Discussions
There is no standard format specified. Top management has to review all the inputs taking in to consideration the quality objectives established at all the levels. All the objectives which have not been achieved must be analysed to idnetify root cause(s) of non achievement & idnetify corrective action to be taken & assign reponisbilities & target dates for their implementation. Also the dates for further review should be specified.
The managment review must be viewed as the review by the top management of the performance of the organization as well as their own performance during period under review. Therefore the reivew must be taken seriously by the top management. The minutes must be documented not for the auditors but for the organization it self

M

m.dayakarreddy

Thank you harry..

i got some valuble stuff from that link - List of MRM related forms

M

m.dayakarreddy

There is no standard format specified. Top management has to review all the inputs taking in to consideration the quality objectives established at all the levels. All the objectives which have not been achieved must be analysed to idnetify root cause(s) of non achievement & idnetify corrective action to be taken & assign reponisbilities & target dates for their implementation. Also the dates for further review should be specified.

Hi Naik Ji,
For the above said statement, Management Review 's minutes of Meeting form is suitable (by stating discussed item, Due date & Closed date...)
So shall I add this MOM form into that MRM report?

And please check my attachment. And shall I expect any suggestions to improve it to further?

And thanks for your information

Attachments

• Minutes of meeting_Daya.xls
    20 KB · Views: 1,307
Last edited by a moderator:
L

lau ck

Hi! The Management Review is a process of reviewing all the requirements as stipulated in the QMS. The report can be very simple and shall cover all the elements of inputs and outputs. Also the PIC, due date & status, if there is any discrepancy noted. Hope this helps!

A

Al Dyer

Management review is done for the sake of company improvement, not to benefit auditors. Of course management review is required but is defined by you within the totality of your total system.

Al...

K

khaoula ben hamza

Management review is done for the sake of company improvement, not to benefit auditors. Of course management review is required but is defined by you within the totality of your total system.

Al...

we need to prepare a managment review report for our company.we know which are the in/outputs but if there is any way you could provide us whith an example of a managment review report we would be so grateful

think you :agree:
kind regards

qusys

Trusted Information Resource
we need to prepare a managment review report for our company.we know which are the in/outputs but if there is any way you could provide us whith an example of a managment review report we would be so grateful

think you :agree:
kind regards

Check here, it is a research on the file available on this precious Forum:
http://elsmar.com/Forums/fileslist.php?mode=allfiles&sortby=filename&pageamt=1&criteria=management+review

hope this helps:bigwave:

Top Bottom