Process description template - Please review

A

ahmed_hasan

Hi everyone

GM asked me to write a process description template to be as a guide for our staff to describe processes they are involved in. I wrote this description and I wanna know your comments if I missed some parts or I wrote parts twice.

I am little bit confused about the process objectives part and criteria for effectiveness part and I have the feeling that they have something in common. I need clarification with examples if applicable because I am gonna to present this template for all the employees.

I wann know your comments, advices and suggestion plz

attached: process description- guidance on writing procedure-guidance on writing WI

Thanks for your help

Regards
Ahmed

Attachments

• Process des.1.doc
    44 KB · Views: 424
  • writing procedure.doc
    32 KB · Views: 486
  • writing WI.doc
    29 KB · Views: 315

Colin

Quite Involved in Discussions
Ahmed, on first looking, the information you have created looks good. However, I am someone who is involved in developing and auditing quality management systems. I wonder how it will look to someone (e.g. a process owner) who has little understanding of what we try to achieve.

So, I think you may have to consider some training for the people who will be required to develop the procedures. I am sure you have heard the adage:

What I hear I forget
What I see I remember
What I do I understand

I suggest you get these people together in a room and go through a couple of examples with them, then get them to go away and try it. You can then get them together again to review how the activity went.

Top Bottom