Quality Definitions Crossword Puzzle

S

Sam4Quality

Dear All:

Attached is a good crossword puzzle related to Quality Management System Terms and Definitions.

You may refer to ISO 9001:2008 and/or ISO 9000:2005 for assistance.

I will post the results after a week. :)

P.S: This is a good tool for some healthy QA brainstorming and learning

Ciao.:cool:

Attachments

• Quality_Crossword_Puzzle_revised.xls
    34 KB · Views: 1,704
Last edited by a moderator:

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Thanks for the interesting crossword ... I didnt attempt fully now but will do with a fresh mind tomorrow morning :)

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
I had it halfway finished by trial and error before I realized that the other sheet had the clues. :biglaugh: By the way, do I get extra credit for number 17 down, which had no clue given? :confused:

If you haven't done it, no peeking now...

Attachments

• ISO Crossword_Puzzle Answered.xls
    44.5 KB · Views: 659
S

Sam4Quality

Originally posted by Ajit Basrur

Thanks for the interesting crossword ... I didnt attempt fully now but will do with a fresh mind tomorrow morning :)

Most welcome Ajit! I'm sorry, I missed Number 17 down. Thanks to howste, I have uploaded the revised version.

Originally posted by howste

I had it halfway finished by trial and error before I realized that the other sheet had the clues. :biglaugh: By the way, do I get extra credit for number 17 down, which had no clue given? :confused:

If you haven't done it, no peeking now...

:mg::mg: How on earth did you manage to do anything without the clues???? :lol:. But the effort itself is commendable! :agree1:

Thanks for informing on the missing clue! I have uploaded the revised version.

I was expecting more people to jump in to solve it!! Its seems not many have a tooth for puzzles!

Ciao. :cool:

Chennaiite

Never-say-die
Great Stuff Sam. But its too much for me to crack. I will better await your answers.
Thanks.

howste

Thaumaturge
I was expecting more people to jump in to solve it!! Its seems not many have a tooth for puzzles!
It's a holiday weekend in the USA. Many people here are probably taking some time off, and may not be online. Tuesday there will probably be more people around...

S

Sam4Quality

Originally Posted by Chennaiite

Great Stuff Sam. But its too much for me to crack. I will better await your answers.
Thanks.
You can give it a try though and then see how your answers match in!

Originally posted by howste

It's a holiday weekend in the USA. Many people here are probably taking some time off, and may not be online. Tuesday there will probably be more people around...
Nice to see you guys have a long weekend to spend with your family and friends! And I think that the Memorial Day is a great way of expressing your deepest gratitude to those soldier who gave up their lives for the country. I am wondering if there is anything like that in India?

I

isabulg

:confused: Could not find any word .... I really have to fresh my mind !

.... now realize that we can enter multiple words !!! I will try again !

Thanks for this interesting game !
Isabelle

S

Sam4Quality

Originally Posted by isabulg

:confused: Could not find any word .... I really have to fresh my mind !
Thanks for this interesting game !
Isabelle
Keep trying Isabelle! :D

Answers next week!

Top Bottom