RCCA (Root Cause Corrective Action) Training Materials

E

Eloy Gomez

Hello:

Does any one has any Root Cause Corrective Action material they can share so that I may train the managers in my organization?

I have seen the other threads that provide RCCA material but what I am looking for is something more simple. Such as a Powerpoint presentation or such, these are production managers and supervisors and not too quality oriented. I would like to give a presentation that is short and to the point as well as ensuring that they have an understanding on how to properly detect and evaluate problem solving.

The RCCA material I have seen is approx' 100+ pages long, although real informative material I feel that if I train them on this I will loose their thought of concentration.

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
Re: RCCA Training Materials

I did a search for "root cause" in the post attachments (see the green button in the header) and found this list. I did a similar search using key words "problem solving" and found this list. There are a number of PowerPoint presentations in there, one of them mine.

I hope this helps!

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader

Attachments

• Root_Cause_Corrective_Action.ppt
    695.5 KB · Views: 919
  • Root Cause Corrective Action Training.pdf
    475.4 KB · Views: 1,836
E

Eloy Gomez

Thank you Jennifer on explaining on how to find this information on my own whithin the Cove moving forward.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Michael T

Eloy has reported having trouble opening the Powerpoint I attached in this thread - he got a text converter error message. Can some other people try it? I just opened it on my computer, which doesn't seem like a very good test anyway...:thanks:

No problems from my computer... and it's a darn good presentation. :tg:

Cheers!!

Mike

E

Eloy Gomez

Well, I am having our IT department look into it. Hope they can help.
Thanks

G

galcantar

aqui esta el material que alguna vez utilice - espero que te sirva... ( ESTA EN ESPANOL)

Attachments

• QMSM-183 (-) Equipos orientados a la solución de problemas.ppt
    224 KB · Views: 235
Top Bottom