Quality Plan for ISO 9001-2000 - Assembly and Custom Build process

• Thread starter buckeyequality dude - 2008
  • Start date
B

buckeyequality dude - 2008

I am the Quality Department(quality coordinator) at a small business (less than 30 employees). We are in the carbon fiber business and we have two operation. One operation is a assembly production process and the other is a custom build shop. I am looking for a model of a quality plan for my company that addresses the requirements for the quality manual and QMS. My experience in ISO implementation is limited having wrote work instructions and performed internal auditing. I appreciate any help anyone can provide

Helmut Jilling

Auditor / Consultant
Re: Quality Plan for ISO 9001-2000

I am the Quality Department(quality coordinator) at a small business (less than 30 employees). We are in the carbon fiber business and we have two operation. One operation is a assembly production process and the other is a custom build shop. I am looking for a model of a quality plan for my company that addresses the requirements for the quality manual and QMS. My experience in ISO implementation is limited having wrote work instructions and performed internal auditing. I appreciate any help anyone can provide

Hello, Fellow Buckeye. A search here on Elsmar for "quality Plans" or "Control Plans" should find some examples. I am sure others will provide some as well.

A little off topic, but since you mention your experience is somewhat limited, I will be doing a public training in Akron, OH on May 13-15. It will be on improving ISO programs, coupled with better auditing. If you think that would be helpful to you, drop me an email.

Top Bottom