List of Accredited ISO 9001 Certification Bodies

H

hmisra

As we must be knowing there is a global list of certifying agencies for ISO TS 16949 at IATF site. Can any one help me out where I can get list of accredition bodies applicable for ISO 9001.

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: List of Accredited ISO:9001 Certification Bodies

As we must be knowing there is a global list of certifying agencies for ISO TS 16949 at IATF site. Can any one help me out where I can get list of accredition bodies applicable for ISO 9001.

Begin here. Those are the Accreditation Bodies Then click on each of the links. That will bring you to their site and possible the Certification Bodies Not all-inclusive, but at least a start.

Stijloor.

Big Jim

Admin
This may be a new topic.

While looking over some of the accreditation bodies I found that ANSI is listed for the United States market, along with ANAB. It shows a start date of October 2008. I can't help but notice that their logo looks very much like the ANAB logo. I was unable to find anything on the ANSI site. the links that may have been pertinent were broken. Does anyone have some insight about this?

harry

Trusted Information Resource

If you are referring to your own country, the first stop should be your national accreditation and/or standards body.

J

jmg1100

There is no such thing as an accredited body. ANAB and the like are self accrediting which almost any organization with the fee and breathing can join.

D

DrM2u

This may be a new topic.

While looking over some of the accreditation bodies I found that ANSI is listed for the United States market, along with ANAB. It shows a start date of October 2008. I can't help but notice that their logo looks very much like the ANAB logo. I was unable to find anything on the ANSI site. the links that may have been pertinent were broken. Does anyone have some insight about this?
ANAB stands for ANSI/ASQ National Accreditation Body. It is a joint venture between ASQ and ANSI and that is probably why the logos are similar.

D

DrM2u

There is no such thing as an accredited body. ANAB and the like are self accrediting which almost any organization with the fee and breathing can join.
I thought that the accreditation bodies are certified/accredited by IOS (for ISO standards) and other national standard developing organizations.

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
The IOS or ISO doesn't accredit diddly and it doesn't certify either
That is true, but ISO is working ever so closer with the IAF via CASCO (Conformity Assessment Committee), because ISO believes that frauds, scams and less than ethical practices (in the accreditation/certification/consulting sector) are giving the ISO brand a bad name...:notme:

Top Bottom