Customer Satisfaction Reporting Metrics - Reporting to upper management?

• Thread starter Scania22 - 2011
  • Start date
S

Scania22 - 2011

re: Customer Satisfaction Reporting

I am in the process of developing some form of customer satisfaction metric reporting to upper management. We have decent input processes place:

- an annual customer satisfaction survey
- a web based customer feedback database
- a product service database tracking customer technical calls
- detailed technical trip reports from our field service and field training

My concern is how to best format the reporting of this information. Raw data points don't seem appropriate (alot of variation), percentages are difficult because what do you base your ratio on, and so on ..

Any input or advice; or does anyone have any Customer Satisfaction Reports they would be willing to share? I am interested in how others are handling these issues. Just the formatting - don't need actual numbers.

Thanks in advance! :)

BradM

Leader
Admin
Re: Customer Satisfaction Reporting?

In my experience, the higher up the presentation of material goes, the simpler I make it.

If it was me, I would put your presentation items either in a Pareto Chart or a Pie Chart. You can make it very simple. Then, when they question a big ole pie piece (in Red), or the 2 things causing 80% of the problems, you can elaborate.

Just one idea. There are many to choose from.

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
My concern is how to best format the reporting of this information. Raw data points don't seem appropriate (alot of variation), percentages are difficult because what do you base your ratio on, and so on ..

Any input or advice; or does anyone have any Customer Satisfaction Reports they would be willing to share? I am interested in how others are handling these issues. Just the formatting - don't need actual numbers.

Thanks in advance! :)

Scania,

We have this Customer Satisfaction survey form which is designed based on attributes like Quality, Delivery and Customer Satisfaction. Each of the nindividual items are quantified. This finally is counted as a Cust Satisfaction Index (CSI) which is in form a percenatge.

During Management Review, we focus on our Top 5 Customers and bar charts are displayed. The graphs are shown as follows ;

1. Top 5 Customers - CSI (CSI scores across all Top 5 Customers)
2. Customer A - Graph showing Qual, Delivery and Cust Satisfaction scores
3. Customer B - Graph showing Qual, Delivery and Cust Satisfaction scores

Like wise for the rest of 3 Customers

All these are followed by any comments issued by those Customers.

Hope this helps.:)

pmwong

Involved - Posts
Hi Scan,

hope this attachment helps

Attachments

• CustSatisfaction format.xls
    28.5 KB · Views: 800
Top Bottom