Auditing Schedule to ISO 9001, ISO 13485, IVD, MDD and 21 CFR Part 820

L

lennon121

All,

I have to create an audit schedule which covers all the requirements as listed above.

Any suggestions?

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Re: Auditing to ISO 9001, ISO 13485, IVD, MDD and 21 CFR PART 820

If you attach it for folks here to look at you may get some feedback, but without knowing what you have created it would be hard to make any suggestions.

Colin

Quite Involved in Discussions
Re: Auditing to ISO 9001, ISO 13485, IVD, MDD and 21 CFR Part 820

Marc, I think the poster is asking for help to create the schedule rather than comments on one which already exists.

Are we talking about internal audits? if so, I would concentrate on auditing your own processes/procedures as a priority and then 'cross check' with the requirements of the standards.

I am afraid I don't know all the standards you list but I am sure that many of the requirements will be the same e.g. doc control, management review, etc.

I would then try to create a matrix to identify all the requirements and ensure that by auditing the processes/procedures, all the elements of the standards had been covered.

L

lennon121

Thanks Colin,

Yes indeed it was a big cry for help.

I was wondering although I didn't specify this if any one has a matrix
which shows the inter relation between the standards and requirements.
I'm sure it would not be to hard to create this but time is of the essence!

harry

Trusted Information Resource
............................ I was wondering although I didn't specify this if any one has a matrix which shows the inter relation between the standards and requirements.
I'm sure it would not be to hard to create this but time is of the essence!

If you will do a search in the post attachments list. You may have to combine two existing matrices to get all or a majority of what you want.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Re: Auditing to ISO 9001, ISO 13485, IVD, MDD and 21 CFR Part 820

Marc, I think the poster is asking for help to create the schedule rather than comments on one which already exists. <snip>
Sorry - I was busy and mis-read the OP's post. I boo booed.

somashekar

Leader
Admin
All,

I have to create an audit schedule which covers all the requirements as listed above.

Any suggestions?
Do you have a relation matrix that maps all the sections of all the said regulatory with the ISO 13485 clauses ? Do you also need the CMDR .. ?
ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 are pretty much straight and aligned.
You could do a clausewise audit schedule with the help of this, if this style of schedule is acceptable to you.
I will remind myself to attach one such relation matrix tomorrow, from which you can get the clue.

27:08:2010.
See and review to your satisfaction before you make a schedule of audit

Attachments

• ISO, FDA.xls
    172 KB · Views: 349
  • 9001 13485 mdr mdd.doc
    169.5 KB · Views: 960
Last edited:
L

lennon121

Thank you very much.

This will help me in my quest of creating a simplified audit schedule whilst covering requirements.

L

Top Bottom