RAC Regulatory Affairs Spring 2014 EU or Global Exam Study Group

D

dallltho

I am interested in taking the RAC exam for Regulatory Affairs Proffessionals in Spring 2014 and setting up a study group either via Skype or Google Hangouts. I am in the United States.

I am interested in either the EU focus or the Global focus. Depending on how much support there is for either one may influence which path I decide on taking. I have exposure to both areas in my workplace for Medical Devices. I see many forum posts on the US focus for the RAC exam, but not as much on the EU or the Global (at least in my brief searching, as I am new to the Cove).

Since the latest I can take this exam is in May 2014, obviously time is of the essence in getting such a group started.

I work in Medical devices as I said and I think that having individuals from other areas (pharmaceuticals, biologics, and IVDs) would be insightful, but not a deal-breaker for me.

Please let me know if there is any interest out there.

Thanks,

A

aroma

I am interested in taking the RAC exam for Regulatory Affairs Proffessionals in Spring 2014 and setting up a study group either via Skype or Google Hangouts. I am in the United States.

I am interested in either the EU focus or the Global focus. Depending on how much support there is for either one may influence which path I decide on taking. I have exposure to both areas in my workplace for Medical Devices. I see many forum posts on the US focus for the RAC exam, but not as much on the EU or the Global (at least in my brief searching, as I am new to the Cove).

Since the latest I can take this exam is in May 2014, obviously time is of the essence in getting such a group started.

I work in Medical devices as I said and I think that having individuals from other areas (pharmaceuticals, biologics, and IVDs) would be insightful, but not a deal-breaker for me.

Please let me know if there is any interest out there.

Thanks,
Hii

I've registered for spring 2014 RAC (EU). Hope you too have done the registration. I'm into drug regulatory affairs and would like to opt for group study for RAC preparations.

D

dallltho

Aroma, sorry that I just saw your post now. We are still studying in a study group in the USA. We are studying Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5PM-7pm US Mountain time. There are 3 of us and we all work in devices. Two of us are from industry and one of us works for a notified body. We would love to have someone join us who has pharmaceuitcal experience. We do not know it very well.
We are using a site and application called Quizlet and have a class set up already called "RAC EU Exam 2014 Spring". Please feel free to request access.

Do you think you could join us for study? Feel free to PM me as well.

D

dallltho

Each of us has a copy of the Fundamentals of EU Regulatory Affairs books available on the Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society Website.

R

racattack

Hi, I'm studying for the RAC US Exam, spring 2014 and have a bunch of study material in case anyone is interested. Drop me a line...

paulag

Involved In Discussions
Each of us has a copy of the Fundamentals of EU Regulatory Affairs books available on the Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society Website.
Hi dallltho,

how did the RAC EU exam go? I'm sure you and your study group all did well. I'm thinking about registering for spring 2015 session myself, but I'm not sure if I can cope with pharma themes, as I also work in the medical device field. Please do share your experiences. I would also hear from other not native english speakers cove members how hard it is to take the test and wether you had material to prepare for the test other than english

Thanks a lot.

D

dkgnmk

Hi .

I am thinking of sitting for EU RAC exam. Has anyone got a e-book of eu regulatory affairs 6th edition. It would be grateful if you could email me.

R

rajatn05

Hi,

I am thinking to sit for RAC EU in Spring 2015. Does anybody has ebook of Fundamentals of EU Regulatory Affairs Sixth Edition. Please let me know.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Regards

Raj

D

dkgnmk

Hi,

I am thinking to sit for RAC EU in Spring 2015. Does anybody has ebook of Fundamentals of EU Regulatory Affairs Sixth Edition. Please let me know.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Regards

Raj
Hi Raj

Join the RAPS EU EXAM STUDY GROUP in Linkedin. We can share the study materials.

BR

Dhinesh

Top Bottom