Suggestions for next Professional Certification

I am looking at Quality Engineer, or Quality Auditor - which would be better to start with (I will eventually take both), and why?
What are the professional benefits or lateral moves?
I already have the following:
CQPA, CQIA, CCT, CMI, CQT, CQM, CSSGB

Randy

Super Moderator
What good is that alphabet doing you?

Right now you are compartmentalized and seem to have pretty much a single area of expertise

True Randy,
But some certs are only available to those with experience in other areas. When one is based in manufacturing, is it difficult to obtain pharmaceutical or biological training, since there is no job experience. Even the SSBB require completed projects, and when your company does not perform these, it is difficult to be a part of a project, let alone manage one.
Yes, feeling compartmentalized, this is why I was seeking advice or suggestions on possible routes that could provide options.

G

gfellows

I just completed Certification training at CfPIE. Good program and very experienced instructors.

G

gfellows

We have to get Certified to get promoted and this is the only program our company will allow us to attend.

P

prady2581

Hi All,
I am Quality Analyst by profession and responsible for Conducting Internal Audit,Gap Assessment on ISO9001,27001, 20000 and PCI. Please suggest suitable certifications considering new Risk based think in new revision of ISO 9001:2015.
Actually i am looking for some detailed explaination on some certifications.

J

jonw9

Figured I would bump up this old thread. While I don't have all the letters after my name, I did pass the cqe exam yesterday. My next goal is the CQA. How does that relate to the CQE, as in, how much time (relative) should I anticipate studying? Are the exams similar in difficulty, or did the CQE give me a pretty strong base? I took the asq cqa practice exam this morning before a meeting, and scored a 75%. I think my first go at the 75 CQE questions netted me around a 60%.

Top Bottom