Need Integrated Management System Manual (ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001)

S

SA_FETY

Dear All,

Pls guide me... how to make the integrate management system (ISO 9001,14001,OHSAS 18001) .. also upload some guideline documenets, manuals, forms,etc...

Thanks in advance.:D

Randy

Super Moderator
Re: Need Integrated Management System Manual(ISO 9001,14001,ohsas 18001)

Dear All,

Pls guide me...

Thanks in advance.:D

OK....On the menu bar use the button labeled Search type in the parameters you want and start looking.

You're asking for a lot of time and material that in one swoop. All of what you are looking and asking for is already posted and freely available to anyone who just takes the time to hunt around for it.

C

Cornwap

Hi SA_FETY,

BSi published PAS99:2006 Specification of common management system requirements as a framework for integration.

When I first developed an IMS I retyped all of the clauses of the three standards into a spreadsheet then aligned all of the common items e.g. Management Review, Internal Audit etc. I then used this to identify how / where I could cover all three standards in a common way e.g. it is quite easy to cover the management review requirements of all three standards with a common agenda. For me this process was also important in developing my thinking into an integrated rather than parallel approach.

Best regards
Phil

automoto

Involved In Discussions
Briefly

Integrate management system can be made by incorporate requirements of the standards which are almost the same. Examples of those requirements are: internal audits, corrective and preventive actions, documents/records control… You don’t need to make three different systems for those requirements, but you shall make on management system.

Search the forum for additional information’s and examples…

Aleš

S

shohreh

Dears,

Thank you all for the valuable information posted. In our Co. we have 3 systems (QMS, ISMS & EMS) which we have integrated the common requirements between them. We are planning to get the OHSAS and at the same time BCM. Kindly inform if it would be possible to integrate the new systems along the rest.

Thank you and regards,

Randy

Super Moderator
We are planning to get the OHSAS and at the same time BCM. Kindly inform if it would be possible to integrate the new systems along the rest.

Yes and you would not be the 1st. As a note, BCM is not developed along PDCA-CI.

As for using PAS 99........not much activity seems to be happening there from my point of view

Last edited by a moderator:
S

shohreh

as for PAS99; we were informed that a certificate will be issued but at the same time a separate certificate will be issued for each system (BSI stated) and also they have mentioned that ther are the only issuers for PAS99, although other certification bodies have it.

J

jaara2010

Pls .. i established an integrated management manual but I can not complete it .. Pls help me.
i want integrated management manual ready For comparison and correction.
thank u 4 all.

G

guruprasadb

I am also trying for the same if any body could help with some good example of manual and 1 or 2 procedures then it could be very helpful.

Thanks in advance

Top Bottom