Internal auditor get together meeting - Your suggestions on discussion topics?

Internal auditor get together..

Esteemed colleagues,

I'm about to set up a meeting with our internal auditors. We'll evaluate 2003, generally discuss audits, and then have dinner and just chat in a slightly more relaxed environment than we usually do.

I don't really have a problem putting an agenda together, but wouldn't I look dumb if I didn't ask you lot for hints about what to discuss? Ideas, suggestions et all are welcome...:agree:

/Claes

D

David Hartman

Claes Gefvenberg said:
Esteemed colleagues,

I'm about to set up a meeting with our internal auditors. We'll evaluate 2003, generally discuss audits, and then have dinner and just chat in a slightly more relaxed environment than we usually do.

I don't really have a problem putting an agenda together, but wouldn't I look dumb if I didn't ask you lot for hints about what to discuss? Ideas, suggestions et all are welcome...:agree:

/Claes

Claes,

Good idea. We did this at a former employer's and found value in it by discussing such topics as:

• Lessons Learned
  • Barriers
  • Trends
  • Improvement Ideas/Suggestions

W

William Battles

Internal Auditor Get Together

:bigwave: Review the suitability and effectiveness of current process maps and models, to see if anything has changed. Are quality related issues from Mgmt Review throughout the entire organization from the ground , up, adequately communicated. With all heads together good ideas emerge! Excellent Idea!
[email protected]

Top Bottom