Looking for an ISO 9001:2000 Internal Audit Checklist - UOP (Information Technology)

netwizard

Supplier Quality Manager
I am in UOP (Information Technology) and I need to know more about the Internal audit process to develop a procedure and other documents for a class assignment.

Please help me to find an ISO 9001:200 internal audit checklist.

Thank you. :bigwave:

Joaquin Molina

Last edited:

al40

Quite Involved in Discussions
Re: Looking for an ISO Internal audit checklist

I am in UOP (Information Technology) and I need to know more about the Internal audit process to develop a procedure and other documents for a class assignment.

Please help me to find an internal audit checklist.

Joaquin Molina

Hi and welcome to the cove.

The Cove has a very good search engine, if you do a search for checklist you'll find more than enough information.

Best Regards,
Al40

Randy

Super Moderator

Please help me to find an internal audit checklist.

Joaquin Molina

Basically there is no such thing because all organizations are different and the audit is to be done by process and not by clause.

There are basic checklists for performing an intial gap assessment, many are included here in the Cove under "ATTACHMENTS", but they only start the audit and are not "the audit" itself.

My suggestion for you to get a bit more understanding is to start at the beginning of the Threads here about auditing and ISO 9001 and just read, read, read.

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin

Welcome to The Cove!

In my view, an internal audit checklist that a person can pass along is next to worthless. Such a checklist will likely include a blank space next to a complete list of ISO requirements to fill in how X, Y, and Z are verified to be in compliance.

Instead, let me offer you a source like this one to understand audits for information technology.

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Re: Looking for an ISO 9001:2000 Internal Audit Checklist - UOP (Information Technolo

Please help me to find an ISO 9001:200 internal audit checklist.

Joaquin Molina

I presume you are trying to work backwards - developing an IQA procedure from the generic checklist? If so, here is the link.

netwizard

Supplier Quality Manager
Re: Looking for an ISO 9001:2000 Internal Audit Checklist - UOP (Information Technolo

Thank you to all for your help I can start working with the information submitted.

Joaquin Molina :)

Top Bottom