List of ISO 9001, AS9100 and TS 16949 certified companies in India

J

jnj06

Hello all,

I know there has been similar discussions, but if any of you can direct me to a database that has a list of companies in India certified to ISO/AS/TS I'd appreciate it.

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Re: List of ISO/AS/TS certified companies in India

For the AS part of your question, see attached. The data was extracted from the OASIS database. There is no reliable database that I know of for ISO 9001 certificates in India. And, the IATF database for TS certs is not publicly available.

May I ask why you are seeking such information?

Attachments

• India AS organizations 20090217.pdf
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,163
J

jnj06

Re: List of ISO/AS/TS certified companies in India

Thanks Sidney! I just relocated to India from California and am in the process of looking for jobs. I thought this would be a good starting point to check out companies in Bangalore.

N

nitinmb

Hello there Vianna and geov74,:agree:

is it possible to provide a updated list from OASIS on AS9100 suppliers?
I am looking for Aluminium/Titanium/Steel suppliers in India.

thanks
Nitinmb
:thanks:

N

nitinmb

List of AS9100 Certified Suppliers List - India Metal Suppliers (Thesis)

Hello everyone :bigwave:

is it possible to extract an exhaustive list of AS9100 certified metal suppliers in India?

thank you :thanks:

I need it for my thesis on "identifying potential metal suppliers in India".

nitinmb

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
is it possible to provide a updated list from OASIS on AS9100 suppliers?
Register (free registration) and log in to the OASIS database. Click on the Certified suppliers directory, then use the Sector/Country pull down menu and select India, then in the Rows per page option, select All, click on Search and you will have the list. I just ran the search and found 405 organizations located in India certified to AS91X0.

Good luck.

N

nitinmb

Thank you Vianna, I already got the list and in fact I did the same way you suggested :)

:agree:
:thanks:

Top Bottom