HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental) Procedure - Seeking Example

N

nahalh

hi
i am supposed to start preparing HSE procedures. can somebody provide me with some sample HSE procedures please?

RoxaneB

Change Agent and Data Storyteller
Super Moderator
Doesn't your company have some HSE processes in place? Start with those undocumented processes and document them. Also, I suggest you look at the regulations and laws that apply to your company and industry to ensure that your company is complying. This will also provide with some information on what to document.

HSE document that works for one company will not necessarily work for your company. And to ensure that the document is correct, it is best that you write your own.

We might, however, be able to give you some topics to write about. To do this, perhaps you could tell us what industry you work in? However, some generic topics that might apply to you include:
  • Emergency evacuation
  • Accident/incident investigation
  • Spills reporting procedure

N

nahalh

hi
really thanx for ur guidance.this is my first time writing an HSE procedure and that's why i need a template.
the procedures are to be written for a construction project.:thanx:

RoxaneB

Change Agent and Data Storyteller
Super Moderator
hi
really thanx for ur guidance.this is my first time writing an HSE procedure and that's why i need a template.
the procedures are to be written for a construction project.:thanx:

There is a big difference between a template and a sample procedure. One is an outline and one contains actual information.

A template for a HSE document is the same as any other, I suppose. Purpose, scope, definitions, responsibility, information, etc.

But like Randy said...make it effective and meaningful to you.

K

kanziat Global Trust

Hi, Yes I can help you out.

Accept my regards.

Thanks

Top Bottom