Lean System Effectiveness in South India Small and Medium Businesses

D

drmentor

I would like to know how effective is lean practice in south Indian Small and Medium Enterprises. Since the Government of India is providing financial assistance for implementing Lean and other modern manufacturing techniques, why not these companies make use of the same. Mentoring services can be given to such enterprising entrepreneurs.

Dr.Raj Mohan

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
I would like to know how effective is lean practice in south Indian Small and Medium Enterprises. Since the Government of India is providing financial assistance for implementing Lean and other modern manufacturing techniques, why not these companies make use of the same. Mentoring services can be given to such enterprising entrepreneurs.

Dr.Raj Mohan

Raj, if I understand your question right, are you wondering why Indian companies in South India are not making use of Govt's financial assistance provided for implementing Lean practices ?

D

drmentor

Thank you Mr.Ajit,

I am keen on knowing any assessments have already been done or not. I am not blaming. But, if we know the reason, further facilitation can be done. If anyone from our forum come across such info, please share. As a team we are also working on similar grounds in collaboration with various SME associations.

Dr.Raj Mohan

Top Bottom