Tool Qualification/Verification Form

K

Kitcat

Does anyone have a template that they are willing to share? I have a procedure, but the engineers don't want to have to "write". Before I take the time to make one, I thought I would see if others would share. Thank you.

R

Randy Lefferts

Does anyone have a template that they are willing to share? I have a procedure, but the engineers don't want to have to "write". Before I take the time to make one, I thought I would see if others would share. Thank you.

Welcome to the Cove Kitcat :bigwave:

While you wait to see if anyone has the form you are looking for, you may want to do a search in the "Post Attachments List" to see if any have already been offered. At the top of the page is a lighthouse and to the right of that is a green link titled "Post Attachments List." Searching there will allow you to enter a keyword(s) to filter out unwanted files.

Good Luck!

K

Kitcat

Sounds like a great place, but I must be blind or stupid, but I can't find what you are talking about. Is it on the thread page or somewhere else?

R

Randy Lefferts

Sounds like a great place, but I must be blind or stupid, but I can't find what you are talking about. Is it on the thread page or somewhere else?

Stiljoor provided the direct link but just so you can visually see what you would be looking for:

2ymvwg8.jpg

Click on any portion of the image (At the top of the page, not the one in this thread) to access the area. Clicking on Post Attachments List will take you to the attachments that have been provided in various posts. Clicking on More Free Files will take you to another area that has free files on the site. Etc.

Hope this helps.

Top Bottom