SPC Excel macro add-in - File Attached

M

mondolfo

Hello there I have a SPC excel macro, If you want it just write me an e-mail.

And also if you have a very good add-ind for SPC or you know where I can found it, please let me know too.

Thanks.

P.D. Sorry about my english, I´m from Colombia South America

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
You can post it as an attachment if you like. We'd appreciate it.

C

cyberspider

Good one____

Downloaded the file....

Good one...

would you mind sharing password of the add in ? It will help me improve on that and we can synergise and popularise your development. I have been always a devotee of Free Software movement.

Compliments again... :applause: :thanx:

H

hashum

any guidance / or where available on actually how to use spc add in? greatly appreciated

D

Don_Amaru_Sarma

Well I'm new to SPC. Can someone guide me on what to do when I've opened the add on?

S

Sensei to be

Hi Mondolfo, can you share the password of the spc chart file?, I have also ASQ tools for excel if you don't have them I can shre with you. Thanks!

ADMINISTRATOR NOTE: These files are available on the "open to non-members" portion of the ASQ website. Some of the files have a statement: The "Check Sheet-Weekly" worksheet can be printed for use by individuals in their data collection. There is also a note on some templates that they were created for ASQ by Stat-Aid. The Stat-Aid website states the following:
All downloads are free to use without restrictions so please give them a try. Feel free to share them with your peers.

Attachments

• ASQ Tools.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,277
Top Bottom