Aptitude exam for Quality Inspectors

W

wildbean57

I?m looking for a little help with an aptitude exam for our company?s quality inspection group. We manufacture wire harnesses, thermal couples and sensors for the Aerospace industry. Up to this point we have promoted our inspectors from within the company. The majority of our training is performed on the job. We were recently sold and in the process laid off quite a few people that included inspection personnel. We are at the point that we need to have our inspectors cross trained. The aptitude exam will help determine where we need to focus our training efforts. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
Welcome to the Cove!

Who are your customers? You can start as I would, with Google searches of their requirements.

Do you manufacture in accordance with standards like IPC? This group makes materials such as Wire Harness Assembly that might be useful. My Google search produced this list.

S

ssz102

you can prepare PPT files about wire-haress manufacturing process, also, refer to IPC-620 standard list related process method

BTW, our company are still manufacture wireharness, but these products are used to semiconductor machines

Top Bottom