Audit Matrix - ISO 9001 clauses and some of the sub clauses

I

Ingeniero1

(I wasn't sure whether this should be posted here or under the "Audits" forum, and decided to start it here since more people appear to visit this forum.)

Sometime ago I saw what I believe was referred as an Audit Matrix, but can’t find it. IIRC, it listed the main ISO 9001:2000 clauses and some of the sub clauses, together with the departments or functions to which the standard clauses applied.

The attached spreadsheet is my attempt to construct a similar matrix, except I added the documents (procedures and QM) that were relevant in each case. I also included the names of our internal auditors that will audit each department or function.

My intent is to have each auditor use the matrix as a guide to create a checklist for the areas they are to audit, conduct the audit, complete the review, and then use the matrix to document the results. When done, next to every “R” in the matrix, there will be either a “C” or a “D” to denote compliance or deficiency.

Could you take a look and opine?

Thanks!

Alex

Attachments

• AuditMatrix2M.xls
    32.5 KB · Views: 1,777
B

BadgerMan

Very nice! I would take a copy and use it but we don't have any system auditors named Steve, Kim, Neil, or Tony!

:biglaugh:

Actually, I have to do something similar for the audit database we are developing. I will use your spreadsheet as a benchmark if you don't mind.

I

Ingeniero1

No problem - I'll even let you 'borrow' the auditors names in case your people opt to go 'undercover'. :cool:

Alex

RoxaneB

Change Agent and Data Storyteller
Super Moderator
We have something that is somewhat simliar. However, the matrix we have is used more to develop the audit schedule than to document results. The matrix lists all the clauses and sub-clauses along one axis and all departments along the other. The links are denoted by either a D (direct), S (support) or N (not applicable).

That being said, on my "To Do" list this year is a job to update the matrix to show process links. Along one axis I will list all of the clauses and sub-clauses and along the other axis all of our process maps. I'll be using the same denoting legend.

Q

qmsboy

Re: Audit Matrix

Hey,

What is the password of this file?:)

Thanks

<snip> My intent is to have each auditor use the matrix as a guide to create a checklist for the areas they are to audit, conduct the audit, complete the review, and then use the matrix to document the results. When done, next to every “R” in the matrix, there will be either a “C” or a “D” to denote compliance or deficiency... <snip>

Top Bottom