Calibration and PM Access Database

A

AudreyPrue

I am a first time poster so sorry if this is in the wrong forum.
I am searching for an Access Database to use for Preventive Maintenance and Calibration I need a recall system but also a store house for the data. I want to do some data analysis on the data collected as well so for example oil usage of a machine goes up or frequency of incidence goes up then I need to be looking to predict when my equipment will go down etc. Additionally I want to be able to enter the actual calibration measurements and do some MSA as well.
My wish list is big, I am ok in Access but time is short (We have an audit coming up).
I have looked at the canned software but everything I have seen is out of our price range or only does part of what I need.
Long question but can you guys help?

J

JRKH

Here is a link to an old thread containing an Access DB that I used years ago for Calibration.
Hopefully it will help you out...

Peace
James

A

AudreyPrue

James,
This is helpful but looks like a have alot of work cut out for me, before the audit. :mg:

J

JRKH

Yes. I'm sorry that it doesn't really fit what you are looking for.
But if you know a bit about Access, you should be able to adapt it.

As far as your audit is concerned, if you can show that you have a system already in place even if not optimal, and that you are currently working on programming to improve the system I suspect that you will do just fine.

I'd offer to help but between my home situation and the fact that I haven't even looked at "Access" in years, I'd likely do more harm than good....

Peace
James

Top Bottom