Example Mock Drill Report for EHS in Electric Power Industry

S

Sennayagi

Hi,

Please help me to give (Or) suggest EHS mock drill report in electric power industry.

thanks
SEN

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
A quick "Bump". I doubt many people from an electric power company visit here, but any help - My Thanks in advance.

K

kgott

Hi,

Please help me to give (Or) suggest EHS mock drill report in electric power industry.

thanks
SEN

I'll try and assist from the angle I know about.

first of all you need a run the emergency evacuation trial at some location.
It needs to be based on a particular type of scenario.
What internal services will be required to respond to the 'event,'
how will the alert system work
which parts of the facility will need to be evacuated
which people will need to be evacuated
where will the assembly point/s be, what if assembly points are downwind of the event, how will all the affected people know?
How will head counts be done at the assembely points and what will be done about those not there, How will the absent be accounted for?
who is going to play what role
what training do they need to do their job effectively
etc

At the end of the trial all the right people will meet and have a post evaluation review and lessons learned session.

Your report will consist of all the relevant details, (place, day, scenario, facility concerned, people affected etc) people at the meeting and list of lessons learned from the event.

The lessons learned will then be entered into your corrective/preventative actions list and progress on each items will be noted in each action until each action or issue is closed out.

The effectiveness of most of your corrective or preventative actions will likeily not be able to be determined until the next similar emergency evacation trail is staged and reviewed.

Top Bottom