BSI ISO/TS 16949:2002 Requirements to Management System Matrix Form Help

S

shyso

We currently use BSI as our registrar and have been requested to complete the BSI ISO/TS 16949:2002 Requirments to Management System Matrix Form. Does anyone have any experience with this form?

Our processes (outlined process map) outlines the process by which orders start, are planned for, go thorugh production, quality, etc.. So how do I account for the Quality System Requirments, document, records, management review, etc ? Also, the document procedures outline a lot of the information that is not included in the process flow diagrams.

Currently we have a master sequence that outlines and defines the sequence of all processes. Each process has a subsequent outline that shows inputs, outputs, criteria and conformance.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

D.Scott

Shyso, I am not familiar with the matrix for BSI so I am afraid I can't offer any assistance here. I am answering your post to bring it back to the top in hope others will see it and reply. If we get no input I will try moving the question to the Registrars thread to see if we can get a BSI client to reply.

Dave

D

D.Scott

I have moved this post and bumped it hoping to find some help on this BSI question. Any takers?

Dave

V

Valeri

shyso said:
We currently use BSI as our registrar and have been requested to complete the BSI ISO/TS 16949:2002 Requirments to Management System Matrix Form. Does anyone have any experience with this form?

We have 8 facilities certified by BSI. I am not sure what form you are talking about. We had to complete what was called a "documentation review" where it asked for the document, reference, comments, etc. for requirements, procedures and processes.

If you would e-mail me a copy of the form, I would be glad to help you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
I am curious about the "Form" as well.

Certainly, the first source for an answer should have been your BSI representative. You are paying BSI to provide a service. Part of the service is to make sure you completely understand what they expect from you, to the point of showing you some samples.

On the surface, your first post seems to convey your organization is organized and uses current methodology in describing processes. I find it difficult to understand how you can be flummoxed by a form BSI must use with organizations less sophisticated than yours.

Top Bottom