Process List for Advertising, Promotion & Brand Mgt Department of a Telecom Company

K

kulubaz

Hi All!

Can you please suggest a list of Processes' & Sub-processes' required ideally for Advertising, Promotion and Brand Management Department for a Mobile Telecom Company?

I am to propose the list and then to document and improve the processes. As I am new to this area your suggestion will be of great help.

:thanks:

sirdba:bigwave:

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: Process List for Advertising, Promotion & Brand Mgt Department of a Telecom Compa

A Quick Bump!

Can someone help?

Thank you very much!!

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Re: Process List for Advertising, Promotion & Brand Mgt Department of a Telecom Compa

Can you please suggest a list of Processes' & Sub-processes' required ideally for Advertising, Promotion and Brand Management Department for a Mobile Telecom Company?

I am to propose the list and then to document and improve the processes. As I am new to this area your suggestion will be of great help.

Is this an academic question? This is a pretty specialized type of business, and depending on the size of the business could involve a lot of processes. Tell us more about what you're trying to accomplish, and why, and we may be able to give better advice.

Top Bottom