DRBFM (Design Review Based on Failure Mode) - Toyota method

J

Jim123

Is there someone, who could send me information about the toyota methode.
I'm interested on information and experiences.

regard
Jim:thanx:

Last edited by a moderator:
W

Was123

DRBFM Presentation source

Hello Howard, is it possible to know where you obtained the presentations? they were very useful to understand the basics in DRBFM.

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin
Was123 said:
Hello Howard, is it possible to know where you obtained the presentations? they were very useful to understand the basics in DRBFM.

I received them from a large tier one in Brazil whom a company I was working with was supplying.
I think that the Brazilian project manager had been to some Toyota courses and they wanted us to us the method.
They also wanted to use this format of control plan MQC_EXAMPLE.pdf

O

Outsource

Re: DRBFM Presentation source

Hi
Its very difficult to find any resource full information about DRBFM.
It would help me a lot to see if more information is available on the web. So, is there anyone who knows a good web site?
Thx a lot

T

tymer5

Re: DRBFM Presentation source

Outsource said:
Hi
Its very difficult to find any resource full information about DRBFM.
It would help me a lot to see if more information is available on the web. So, is there anyone who knows a good web site?
Thx a lot

I don't have any specific web site but I can give you the name of a consultant who worked with Tatsuhiko Yoshimura. If he can't help he may be able to point you to someone who can. Send me an e-mail if you want the name and I will give you what I have.

M

Michael Walmsley

Re: DRBFM Design Review Based on Failure Mode - Toyota method

***Obsolete Link Removed***

T

tymer5

Michael, That is funny. Your post is the same guy I was talking about in my last post. I was trying not to give his personal information out without his permission, but there it is any way. What do you know.

M

Michael Walmsley

Sorry,
He posted it on the six sigma site voluntarily.

Mike

T

tymer5

Not an issue for me... By the way nice post on the FMEA thread. I give it 5 stars.

Top Bottom