Job Traveler or Work Order example template needed

J

Jonell

Hi all,

Does anyone have an example of a job traveler/work order template that they would care to post? I used to have one, but I'm not sure where I put it :eek: .

Thanks,
Jonell

al40

Quite Involved in Discussions
Re: Job Traveler example?

Hi all,

Does anyone have an example of a job traveler/work order template that they would care to post? I used to have one, but I'm not sure where I put it :eek: .

Thanks,
Jonell

Try doing a search for Job order, traveler, router and see if you come up with anything. The search engine here works great. If you can't find anything let me know I have a very generic one I use.

Best regards,

al40

J

Jonell

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I tried the search engine, but didn't come up with anything. If you could post what you have, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks!
Jonell

K

KWalls - 2008

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I tried the search engine, but didn't come up with anything. If you could post what you have, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks!
Jonell

I will try to figure out how to post our traveler... ours is more detailed than most because we deal with US Govn't jobs. I think we also have a more simplified version. I'll try to attach both! Wish me luck!

Sorry... I had to edit for names & such as to save my hiney from getting into trouble... lol!

Attachments

• F-753-001 Shop Traveler.doc
    30 KB · Views: 6,011
  • traveler sample.doc
    47 KB · Views: 5,325
J

Jonell

Thanks guys/gals!

That definitely gives me a good start for a format of our own.

:thanks:

Jonell

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Does anyone have a Shop floor rework traveler template?

Welcome Astynx,

Why not consider using the same format as a normal traveler (renaming and making minor amendments to suit) because most items should be the same. If the rework is the result of an 'NC', you may want to include a reference traceable to that particular NC.

Also consider using different color paper such as pink to differentiate it from the normal traveler.

A

astynx

Thank you for the advice, but I think I might have to create a custom one since I need to combine engineer evaluation data and rework instruction in one. This is a great site. A lot of professional to help this newby to QA.

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Thank you for the advice, but I think I might have to create a custom one since I need to combine engineer evaluation data and rework instruction in one. This is a great site. A lot of professional to help this newby to QA.

Great! I think you are on the right track. One of the reasons why people hesitate to comment or offer samples of forms is because forms should normally be tailor made to suit the situation of respective companies and process.

The golden rule should be to minimize forms, combine them if possible and make them user friendly, reduce paper work and duplication.

Top Bottom