Contract Review Procedures Examples

K

kevinr289

can anyone help with some standard procedures for contract review. We are gearing up to implement QS9000 for a manufacturing business, so would love some good ideas here.
thanks

R

Rob Nix

Maybe later when I have time I'll add a little on contract review, but I have another question. Why are you planning to implement QS-9000 when it will be obsolete in a very short time? Is a customer demanding it?

R

ralphsulser

I'll attach a Contract Review turtle we used for TS16949.
And I also have to wonder why you are going for QS9000 since it has been replace by TS16949:2002. QS9000 is a dead standard Dec. 2006

Attachments

• Contract review turtle and flow.xls
    31.5 KB · Views: 4,103

Miner

Forum Moderator
Leader
Admin
kevinr289 said:
can anyone help with some standard procedures for contract review. We are gearing up to implement QS9000 for a manufacturing business, so would love some good ideas here.
thanks

This example was designed for a manufactured product, but could apply to services with modification.

We established three scenarios with increasing contract review requirements:
  • An order for an existing product; Review component availability, capacity and lead time.
  • A new request for modifications to an existing product; Fast-track design process relevant contract review requirements.
  • A new custom designed product; New product design process, all contract review requirements

The point being that you tailor and standardize the scale of contract review to the contract.

C

Christopher Doherty

Does anyone have a PO review form for a as9003 system so I can see the lay out?

Top Bottom