Quality Module - Does anyone here use the IQMS Quality Module in your ERP system?

V

Viki N.

Hello,

Does anyone out there use IQMS for their ERP system? We switched over to this system almost 3 years ago. At the time, the quality module was not functional. We opted not to get it when it was finally offered due to the "bugs" that would need to be worked out, but now we are considering it again.

The main question I have (if someone is familiar with IQMS) is if the quality module seems to adequately address ISO 13485 & FDA 820 requirements regarding document and record control (4.2.3/4 & 820.40) when dealing with CAR's, Deviations, ECO's, Part Approvals, Calibration, FMEA, etc.

We were given very short notice to check this out so I am looking for opinions from user experience, if possible.

Thanks
Viki :)

CarolX

Trusted Information Resource
Hi Viki,

Sorry, I can't help you.

How about any other Covers? Is anyone using this system? Any opinions?

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
IQMS ERP System Quality Module

Viki,

Did you ever get any info (or did you get) the IQMS module?

V

Viki N.

Hi Marc!

Thanks for your interest/concern.
No, I didn't get any replies from anyone that was familiar with the system, and we did not purchase this new module of our ERP System as yet. There seemed to be a consensus that other key people needed to further investigate this module addition which made perfectly good sense to me. Sometimes at our company, decisions are made that shouldn't be by a select few, and then the rest of us have to try and work with it. I'm sure we're not alone in that respect.
Anyway, still looking at the module and other systems.

Thanks again.
Viki

Marc

Leader
OK - Just wondering. As I peruse the back waters of these forums (often late at night....) I often find threads that were never followed through on. Sometimes I 'bump' the thread if it's interesting. If not, I delete it. This one was interesting. I'm particularly interested in 'User' experiences.

A

aldreth

I would like to get more info on IQMS Quality module as well.... I work in the quality dept for a injection plant. We use IQMS Quality Module but alot of it hasn't been implemented yet. The Quick Inspections are really nice, and we haven't had any problems to speak of with it. We have all of our spc data in a neat little button too. We havent implemented the FMEAs, control plans, or quality projects in the module yet, but we are looking into it, as we have the ability within IQMS... Would be nice if someone with experience could give some past experiences... We had a slight problem with the Gage calibration software, but no problems since.

QA179Chief

Registered
The CAR module is decent and is used to full extent (Changed it to the CAPA module). MRB is not useful and we have yet to be able to properly utilize for over 2 years. Gage/Device calibration is only OK. Document control has been outstanding, but it was painful to initiate.

A

Andy Pratico

Re: Quality Module

CONTENT DELETED! Forum spammer!

See note in my post/reply in this thread.

Marc

Leader
Re: Quality Module

ADMIN NOTE FROM MARC: I have removed the post by Andy Pratico. He is a forum spammer AND he has tried, and was at least successful once, at identifying someone here and contacting the person's company and, pointing to a thread here, tried to sell them his company's software.

This person is... Well, not wanted here. BEWARE OF Andy Pratico and synergyresources.net

T

tnikki

Hi All,

I am new to IQMS as well. I work for a small plastic injection molding company(105 employees). Where I was put in charge of getting the MRB module to work for non-conforming product(similar to Viki N's situation). I have not had any luck achieving this yet. Any advice on how to get this module to work for quality purposes would be greatly appreciated

thanks,
tnikki

Top Bottom