Best Six Sigma certification agencies in India vs. Online ASQ certification course

v9991

Trusted Information Resource
considering that i have some guidance (remote) to take my studies & project...
is online ASQ certification course better...

or should i go for some alternatives available locally (HYDERABAD / INDIA)

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: Best Six Sigma certification agencies in India vs. Online ASQ certification cours

A Quick Bump!

Can someone help?

Thank you!!

R

rajtechnic

Re: Best Six Sigma certification agencies in India vs. Online ASQ certification cours

Hello,

Six sigma online certification courses are available by various groups. ASQ provides an excellent resources, that helps in your final exam circumstances.

It's kind of expensive but while comparing with others..!!! it's better and valuable course

Or else, try to study the ASQ recommened handbooks and use ASQ question banks. This helps a lot than others in according to my experience.

Good Luck

v9991

I personally see 1 disadvantage that, ASQ does not have any class/online sessions to attend from India. there is one association in india who is providing classroom sessions and assissted projects. (with acreditation from RABQSA)

How is the 6-sigma certification accreditation from RABQSA compared with ASQ?
(Registration Accreditation Board of USA) is said to be merged with QSA (Quality Society of Australasia) to form RABQSA )
I am looking at the recognition&value in market-place(job hunt!!! )

request your inputs please.

v9991

A Quick Bump!

Can someone help?

Thank you!!

may be this query is in not posted in correct forum...can you pl. shift this thread to appropriate one.

once again request for some insights/inputs...

thank you in advance.

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator

may be this query is in not posted in correct forum...can you pl. shift this thread to appropriate one.

once again request for some insights/inputs...

thank you in advance.

Thread moved to the Professional Certifications and Degrees Forum.

Stijloor.

raghu_1968

Involved In Discussions

V9991,

Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) is having six sigma class room program. You can get the information form their website. Also they are having centers in major cities in India.

v9991

so, at-last I acquired a certification for Six Sigma Green Belt (RABQSA):cool:

of course, it always makes a difference to hear from instructor...in classroom...:agree:

but
...should have tried Indian Statistical Institute :) or even better an online ASQ certification;
( felt that, I paid the fee for lack of consistency-follow through-discipline in preparing for certification. :notme: )

AND NOW
the next target is to find/approval of green belt project at workplace:cfingers:....AND/OR preparation for black belt:read:

A

Ashok GS

RABQSA Six Sigma Green Belt? That's weird - RABQSA does not do six sigma certifications at all (Exemplarglobal.org)

Where did you complete your certification?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom