I want to make a system audit in accordance with ISO / TS 16949

P

PBa

Hello dear forum community, I'm new to the QM region and would have got a question. If I want to make a system audit in accordance with ISO / TS 16949, then I must abpr?fen all standard points. Right?

If so, where is it?

Thanks for the reply.

Greeting P.

Helmut Jilling

Auditor / Consultant
I believe you are asking if you have to verify each and every requirement? Yes, but in a different way. What you seem to be seeking is what we used to call a "gap analysis" checksheet. They used to be common, and there may still be some here on Elsmar.

But, the favored approach now is a process approach audit. TS requires internal audits to be scheduled and audited to your processes, not to the clauses.. You would take your defined processes, schedule each one for an audit, and develop your audit plans around that. That is a little more complicated. There are postings available on Elsmar that show what a process style audit plan should look like. Some are good, some not so good. You will have to make your own decisions. There are also some good tools available on my website, www.Jilling.com. These are free for download by anyone. These might help. Other consultants and registrars here on Elsmar may have tools available also.

Perhaps most important, it would be advisable to get some good training on TS and process approach. In the long run, it will give you a cheaper and better system. I, and other consultants here on Elsmar do training, and that may be the best guidance we can give you. Good success!

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Hello dear forum community, I'm new to the QM region and would have got a question. If I want to make a system audit in accordance with ISO / TS 16949, then I must abpr?fen all standard points. Right?

If so, where is it?

Thanks for the reply.

Greeting P.

Hi P,

What does abpr?fen mean ... does it mean knowledge ?

P

PBa

With "abpr?fen" I mean ckecken :)

I am student and get no education or training. in the range system or process audits, I am working on a project and just wanted to know if I need abpr?fen all points of the ISO / TS 16949 for a Sysetmaudit and where that stands. Sorry for my english schelchtes.

Top Bottom