Corrective Action (CA) Form that non-quality folks can understand

K

kdelorme

Does any one have a coorective action form that can be used for non-quality personnel? Basically, our production staff would have a coronary if I handed them a typical 8D form and requested them to complete it. I am looking for maybe a nice 5 why or equivalent format that is basically self-guided, self-directed and requires little training. Then again, if someone has some other type of format to report corrective actions, I would love to review it.

Thanks
Kimberly
:thanx:

chicha

Registered
Seeking a Corrective Action Form that non-quality folks can understand

i think the simplest form of analizing the corrective action is by using fishbone diagram (4ME ) and i suppose everybody could understand that.:)

S

S. Thompson

kdelorme said:
Does any one have a coorective action form that can be used for non-quality personnel? Basically, our production staff would have a coronary if I handed them a typical 8D form and requested them to complete it. I am looking for maybe a nice 5 why or equivalent format that is basically self-guided, self-directed and requires little training. Then again, if someone has some other type of format to report corrective actions, I would love to review it.

Thanks
Kimberly
:thanx:

Hi Kimberly
This CAR/PAR is used by our Production personnel. I have added instructions for use within the form, so it is pretty self explanatory.

Sandra:)

Attachments

• CAPA.2.1104 Corrective Preventive Action Report.DOC
    88.5 KB · Views: 2,097
K

kdelorme

Thanks for the example! It is sometimes hard to convince production that they are part of quality. They think more of getting the product out the door instead of the consequences of what they just produced!

R

ralphsulser

Kimberly,
Hello to another SC quality person

I'll attach a 5 Why I found here by Bigfoot, looks good and simple to understand. Hope this helps

Attachments

• Blank 5 Whybigfoot.doc
    285 KB · Views: 844
Top Bottom