ISO 9001: 2000 - Internal Audit Checklist for Software Projects

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Re: ISO9K2k (ISO 9001) Internal Audit Checklist for Software Projects

A compliance check list will be the same no matter what you produce.

Are you looking for a process specific internal audit check list?

S

sp_leo21

I am looking out for checklist to audit Software project where process document is already available....audit project without referring process and to refer ISO clauses

harry

Trusted Information Resource

I am looking out for checklist to audit Software project where process document is already available....audit project without referring process and to refer ISO clauses

I am not sure what you meant by the above. I'll assume that you just want to make sure that you covered all grounds - otherwise, audit using checklist and according to ISO clauses are not encouraged and thus frowned upon.

We have a few variants in our 'posts attachments list'. Choose one that best suits your purpose.

C

chubar

Good Day. I am working in an IT company which is the supply chain distributor of IT & IT related products and also deals with services business. Looking for the internal audit checklist to start with. Can anyone help ....

Colin

Quite Involved in Discussions
Same question as Marc originally asked - what do you want to audit? Is it just 1 department (if so, which one) or the whole company?

C

chubar

Hello Colin,

Good Day. Can you please help me with the service department-Internal audit checklist. In services we do warranty, post-warranty, AMCs. etc of IT and IT related products.

Waiting for your Reply.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Subash

AndyN

Moved On
No-one can provide you with a meaningful, useful checklist for your system. Because it's an INTERNAL audit, it means an audit of your processes and, as a result, since none of us have seen your processes, no-one can provide a checklist! Sure, we could give you some basics, a bit like telling you to write down some basic things to get when you visit the grocery store, but, even that's not going to be much good, without knowing what you actually need!

Sadly - for you - it will take effort to plan your audit and create your own checklists. But, as you may know: "No pain, no gain!"

Colin

Quite Involved in Discussions
As Andy has stated, it is very difficult for someone who has not seen your service department to help you to prepare a checklist.

As basics go, why not take the procedure(s) for the department and start asking for evidence that the procedure accurately reflects what they do and that this is what you as a business want to be doing - is it helping you to satisfy customer requirements.

You could ask what their objectives are and whether these are being met - and if not, why not? You could check that the inputs to the service department are appropriate and that the outputs from the service department are suitable as inputs for the next department/process in the line.

I could go on but ... by the way, have you been trained as an auditor? If not, you really ought to consider attending a course. If you have been trained, look up your course folder and remind yourself of the techniques your tutor showed you - they work!

Good luck and keep us informed.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
No-one can provide you with a meaningful, useful checklist for your system. <snip>
This is true, however sometimes seeing what someone else has as a checklist helps a person in developing their in-house check list. Call it an "example".

Never underestimate the value of an example which may not fit some (or many) of another company's exact scenario and/or processes in helping someone to think and then develop their own. Like other "canned" documents, they may not fit a company exactly, but they can help to serve as a guide.

Top Bottom