Six Sigma Project Template Examples wanted

P

puck1263

Anyone have a good example of a project template? (i.e. charter, etc)
Our company doesn't do six sigma, and I'm the only one here persuing education and certification. I'd like the project to look right on paper. If someone has a blank template and could post, I'd appreciate.

((I imagine some of the larger companies using 6 sigma must have something like an excel workbook with individual worksheet templates of project documents to help guide the project?? How else would a larger company have consistency across projects?))

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
Re: Project template -examples?

I have some examples on my home computer, which I looked up via a tiresome Google search. I will send from there when I get home.

Jen Kirley

Leader
Admin
Okay, I am home now and have attached what I was able to find that looked any good to me during my search.

As far as the tool box goes, I would check the Post Attachments List. See the green button in the header - use key words to search the many attachments here in the Cove, including quality cost calculators to project ROI. Based on what I saw (and what I didn't see) during my internet search, I suspect the tool box you can put together here would be superior to most you could find to download for free from other internet sources.

I hope this helps!

Attachments

• Six Sigma Project Charter.doc
    34 KB · Views: 2,319
  • Six Sigma Report.doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,955
  • Six Sigma Submissions.doc
    47.5 KB · Views: 1,654
  • Six Sigma project foils.ppt
    207.5 KB · Views: 2,108
M

mikedavies1

Here are some six sigma templates & examples

hope it helps

Attachments

• DMAIC Project Template.ppt
    1.7 MB · Views: 4,557
  • Project_Charter.pdf
    266.5 KB · Views: 1,306
  • Six Sigma Report Template.doc
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,513
  • Sample Project.pdf
    104.1 KB · Views: 1,620

Jen Kirley

Leader
Admin
You are welcome, puck.

mikedavies1, welcome to The Cove! :bigwave: That was a very nice first post, thanks for sharing! :applause:

I look forward to seeing you around some more.

C

chubar

Thank you Mike and Jennifer for your valuable templates. Thanks a lot

J

jgeisler

Thanks to all for the templates. Very useful and saved a lot of time looking for them myself.

C

chplain

Many thanks with these attachment, i was looking for these materials, Thanks

Top Bottom